Coroplast is a tough, waterproof, corrugated plastic sign material which resembles the appearance of "plastic cardboard". The hollow-fluted design makes this sign material extremely easy to handle and simple to display in a number of ways.
Are Custom Coroplast Signs Right For You?
Coroplast signs go by many names - yard signs, bootleg signs, bandit signs, lawn signs, corrugated plastic signs, and plastic cardboard signs. You've probably seen lots of them around - they're very popular for political campaign and apartment amenities signs. It's easy to place signs on your lawn or around town with frames and stakes.
The lightweight properties make it a popular alternative to more rigid sign materials.
When you are looking for outdoor standing signs cheap lightweight, custom Coroplast signs are a great choice. They are inexpensive in low quantity and for high quantity we offer discounts so you can get multiple signs cheaper.
Corrugated plastic signs are also commonly preferred over poster board and foam core mounting board. Foam core is not waterproof and the surface is much more sensitive to damage than corrugated plastic.
Your new signs can be readily produced in:
- Any Size (including JUMBO sizes)
- Various Thicknesses
- Variety of Shapes
- Any Color
- Any Style
- Any Finish
- And in any quantity, even if it's just one!
You can get full color designs - even photographs - printed on Coroplast corrugated signs!
Common Uses for Coroplast Corrugated Plastic Signs
- Yard Signs
- Real Estate Signs
- Garage Sale Signs
- Political Sign
- Special Event Signage
- Directional and Informational Signage
- Industrial Signs
- Low-cost signage
- Golf Tournament Sponsor Signs
- Contractor Promotional Signs
- Point of Purchase Displays
- Window Signage
- Temporary Signage
- Advertising Signage
- Trade Shows
The Sign Chef Video Library
Below are a selection of coroplast videos. You'll see an up close view of coroplast and learn about its construction and characteristics. Learn all about the size options and get help determining the size you need. Coroplast is very versatile, view our video on shapes and find what kind of shape is best for your business or promotion.
What Do Coroplast Signs Look Like Up Close
Coroplast Sign Size Options
Coroplast Signs- Can I Get Any Shape I Want?
Here are the key points to know about custom Coroplast Signs:
- They have a slightly ribbed surface that looks like "plastic cardboard".
- They're ideal for short term outdoor use (Good for 1-day event signs and last up to 2 years).
- They'll last for decades indoors.
- They are completely waterproof.
- The standard 3/16" thickness (4mm) feels similar to stiff cardboard.
- Coroplast is readily available in a more rigid 3/8" thickness.
- They have tolerance for cold and hot weather temperature extremes.
- Signs can be one-sided or two-sided.
- East to install and mount.
- Coroplast serves as a popular alternative to foam core mounting options.
- Any size and virtually any color you want.
- Any design, artwork, photo or logo can be used.
- Note: Coroplast sizes can vary + or - a 1/4".
- Note: Large quantity jobs are flat bed printed, so text and graphics on smaller sizes maybe slightly blurry.
- Contact us at 1-800-899-6272 or email@example.com anytime with questions or concerns!
Big or Small, We Do It All!
- While most sign companies are setting size limits we are printing coroplast signs in every size.
- Up to 4' x 8' in a single, seamless sheet.
- If you need a sign that is larger than that, no worries! Just let us know, and we'll make sure to get you any size sign you need.
- The most popular sizes are:
- 10" x 12"
- 12" x 18"
- 18" x 24"
- 24" x 36"
- 48" x 96"
Available Design Options:
- PMS Color Match
- Custom Hole Placement
- Select Custom Shapes
- Rounded Corners
- Dry Erase Laminate
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
- Our online pricing tool instantly calculates prices on coroplast signs.
- At TheSignChef.com, shipping for indoor and outdoor signs is free for orders within the continental US greater than $125 for ground and greater than $400 for freight.
- Orders outside the state of South Carolina are tax-free!
- We do offer quantity breaks at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000.
We offer more colors for Coroplast Signs than anyone out there on the web!
- You can now choose from ANY color under the sun when designing your new sign.
- PMS Color Match available on most materials.
Displaying Coroplast Signs is easy!
- We offer installation kits and accessories that will help you mount your new sign to wood, metal, stucco, brick masonry or concrete!
- We offer a large variety of scroll brackets for hanging your new custom sign.
- We can drill holes to the top of your sign to simplify the hanging process.
- Wide selection of sidewalk A frames are available.
- Adhesive backing available on small and lighweight signage.
- Complete selection of frames and stakes.
Frequently Asked Questions About Coroplast Signs
"Just how quick can you produce a coroplast sign?"
We make signs fast. Once you've approved the finished graphic online, your coroplast signs will generally dispatch within just 24-48 hours!
Large orders and special sign requests normally ship within 3-7 normal business days. If your order is time sensitive, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-899-6272 for the precise turnaround time.
"Are you able to assist me with a rush order?"
We are well equipped with inventory and personnel to handle rush orders for a wide array of coroplast signs. We'll bend over backwards to help you obtain the sign you like, when it's needed!
"Can I get my coroplast signs custom-made online with any graphic I want?"
You can order pretty much any design and we'll make it for you in full color. We can print photographs and logos onto coroplast signs.
"What exactly is your minimum order?"
The minimum order for a coroplast sign is just one!
Quantity discounts start out with as few as two. The more you buy together, the more you save (as with all our custom signs).
"Does it matter if I want a low quantity or a high quantity?"
Not at all!
Coroplast signs are one of the most inexpensive signs available. Ordering just one is already cheaper than many of our other sign materials and the more you get, the less every single one will cost. You can reach a greater number of people for a more cost-effective price!
"What if my coroplast sign arrives with a flaw?"
If your coroplast signs or other merchandise comes broken or comes with manufacturing flaws, please communicate with Customer Service via Live Chat or contact us at 1-800-899-6272 immediately. Manufacturing defects come under our Workmanship Guarantee, so we will replace your sign for free.
If you are trying to get us after business hours, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll reply whenever business hours resume.
"When do plastic signs that look like “plastic cardboard” become a good choice?"
Does the thought of buying cheap plastic signs worry you?
Just because corrugated plastic signs are inexpensive, doesn’t mean they always look cheap. Most people looking at signs don’t know what they’re made out of - when you look at signs, what do you see? The message, the colors and any graphics, right?
You can dramatically increase the effectiveness of your advertising display by focusing on these design elements. With an attractive layout and color scheme, an otherwise ordinary piece of “plastic cardboard” can be turned into a highly effective sign for your business! When you’re ready, our Art Department can create an alluring, eye-catching design for you.
"Are the Coroplast myths true?"
Corrugated plastic signs aren’t quite as “cheap” as you may have heard. The public perception of Coroplast corrugated plastic signs is that they are inferior because the materials are obviously so inexpensive. When compared to other sign materials, corrugated plastic sign sheeting is indeed much cheaper to buy.
However, what you may not realize is that it takes exactly the same amount of time and material to design and decorate a corrugated plastic sign as it does an aluminum sign. So the reality is, the only cost difference to make an aluminum sign instead of a Coroplast sign is the difference in the raw material cost of the aluminum panel itself.
An aluminum sign looks more professional and will last at least 5 times longer than a Coroplast corrugated plastic sign without a huge increase in cost.
Generally, coroplast signs are chosen for temporary use or when you want a large quanity of lightweight and easily portable signs posted all over town.
"How long do Coroplast signs last outdoors?"
Corrugated plastic signs are not as flexible as banner material or as rigid as solid plastic sheets. Although they are commonly used outdoors, high winds can damage the sign material. Coroplast signs are intended for interior signs and short term outdoor signage. They last for decades indoors, and up to 2 years outdoors.
"How do I know that my custom sign will turn out the way I want?"
Our sign shop is possibly hundreds of miles away from you so how can you be certain your online order will turn out right? With the technology available we are able to send and receive design files quickly so that you are able to be an important part of the design process.
Upon order approval, here’s how it works:
- Your order goes straight to the Art Department.
- Our Graphic Designer will e-mail you a proof.
(a “proof” is a picture of what your sign will look like)
- Once you review the layout, you let us know if you approve or if would like to see any changes.
- If you want to make changes, we will do so and e-mail you proofs as needed until you’re completely happy with your design.
- Once you've given final approval your signs will generally be shipping out within 48 hours!
"Do you offer any buyer protection guarantees?"
Yes! Every corrugated Coroplast sign order comes with a 100% Buyer Protection Guarantee
Sometimes, we make mistakes. We are only human after all.
But it's how a business handles mistakes that counts, wouldn't you agree? So if we do happen to overlook something on your order, we will bend over backwards to make you happy. We stand behind our work with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
We will promptly replace any product that is defective in workmanship or that is different from what you approved. And for your trouble, you'll even get a very pleasant surprise gift.