The sleek and durable qualities of acrylic signs make it the ideal choice for corporate, personal and recreational sign usage.
For versatility, acrylic plastic, AKA Plexiglas, signs are difficult to beat. Acrylic is just a specific type of very hard plastic that mimics glass and can be made in clear, translucent (frosted), or solid colored form. The standard glossy surface will lend an extra touch of elegance and professionalism to any of your designs. You can get your signs frosted - or try one of our other specialty finishes like matte or brushed silver.
You can display acrylic signs in so many ways. Check out the accessories you can use to hang or mount your new sign. Gold and silver stand-offs are a sophisticated look that is really popular.
Engraving and cutting are no problem with acrylic signs. Engraving gives a distinctive, high class look, and being able to cut it into any shape makes the possibilities almost endless. It can be used to add depth and dimension to a flat Acrylic sign or to create a sign with a completely custom overall shape.
Indoor and outdoor versatility: Acrylic is so durable, it was used to make the canopies and windshields for airplanes in World War II. It is much tougher than glass and can me made just as transparent. Try attracting street traffic with your restaurant menu by mounting it directly on the wall next to your front door, having navigational signs cut to the shape of your logo, mounting acrylic letters behind your reception desk, or getting beveled edges to put the perfect finishing touch on your personalized sign. With that said, there are some outdoor applications where we do not recommend using acrylic. If the sign is very large, or if it is in an area where temperatures change quickly, Acrylic or Lexan will probably be a better option.
Plastic signs are extremely affordable, yet highly durable and professional in appearance and quality. You can use them as business solutions inside offices, retail stores, as hanging signs, promotional signs, sale signs, directional signs, point-of-purchase signs, identification signs, high-end trade show signs, interior signage, exterior signage, or anywhere you need a message professionally displayed. If extreme durability is needed, we do offer Lexan (used for bullet proof glass and race car windshields), but it is not recommended for the vast majority of sign projects.
With our acrylic, quality is never an issue. In recent years, the raw materials and manufacturing processes of acrylic sheeting have vastly improved. The pigments hold their colors better than ever before. Dimensional stability has also improved making mounting and installations more secure. We use only the highest quality acrylic materials available to make sure that every sign that leaves here looks exactly the way it was intended.
Your new signs can be readily produced in:
- Any Size (including JUMBO sizes)
- Any thickness
- Any shape
- Any color
- Any style
- Any finish
- And in any quantity, even if it's just one
You never have to settle for cookie cutter sizes or designs again - you can now get made to order signs in the exact style and look you want.
Caring for your acrylic sign is also very easy. Simple wash the surface periodically with a mild soap, and it will look great for years. The only precaution you need to take is to not scratch it, so don't wash it with steel wool or other abrasive cleaners.
Acrylic / Plexiglass Signs
- is UV stable, highly durable, and a plastic sign material well suited for outdoor use.
- is completely waterproof.
- is ideal for lighted sign displays.
- is highly tolerant to cold and hot weather temperature extremes.
- is extremely long-lasting indoors.
- has a rich, high gloss appearance.
- also comes in matte finishes.
- is available in many thicknesses.
- is easy to display and mount.
- is a popular alternative to PVC Plastic Signs.
- is available in any size.
- can be cut into virtually any shape.
- is able to be printed with any design, artwork, photo or logo you choose.
- is available in virtually any color you want. (Including clear!).
Big or Small, We Do It All!
- While most sign companies are setting limits to what size your sign can be, we are printing Acrylic Signs in every size.
- We offer acrylic signs up to 8' x 20' in a single, seamless sheet.
- This is the largest, most rigid, seamless panel available in the market today.
- If you need a sign that is larger than that, no worries! Just let us know, and we'll make sure to get you any size acrylic sign you need.
- The most popular sizes available for custom Acrylic Signs are as follows:
- 12" x 18"
- 18" x 24"
- 24" x 24"
- 24" x 36"
- 24" x 48"
- 36" x 48"
- 36" x 72"
- 48" x 96"
Available Design Options:
- PMS Color Match
- Brushed Silver Backing
- Brushed Gold Backing
- Mirror Finish Backing
- Countless Backing Colors and Styles
- Custom Hole Placement
- Custom Shapes
- Rounded Corners
- Beveled Edges
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
Our online pricing tool instantly calculates the exact prices on Acrylic Signs. Simply click that link to get started.
At TheSignChef.com, shipping for all indoor and outdoor Signs over $125 is free for orders within the continental US.
Orders outside the state of South Carolina are tax-free!
We do offer quantity breaks at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000.
We offer more colors for Acrylic Signs than anyone out there on the web!
- You can now choose from ANY color under the sun when designing your new signage.
- The sign material itself comes in a number of standard, High Gloss Brilliant colors.
- We also offer the very popular clear acrylic plastic sign.
- Processing of acrylic sheeting has vastly improved - making the pigments hold their colors better than ever before.
- If the acrylic material does not come in the color you need, no worries! The magic of digital printing can take care of that for you!
- PMS Color Match available on most materials.
We custom cut more shapes than any other sign company!
- TheSignChef.com will cut your Acrylic Sign to ANY custom shape.
- Pictured below are a few custom sign shapes, if you need a more unique shape, let us know.
Displaying Acrylic Signage is easy!
- We offer installation kits and accessories that will help you mount your new sign to wood, metal, stucco, brick masonry or concrete!
- We offer a large variety of scroll brackets for hanging your new custom sign.
- We can drill holes to the top of your sign to simplify the hanging process.
- Selection of screw caps are available for a finished polished look.
- We carry one of the largest selections of standoffs for a clean, contemporary, corporate look.
- Adhesive backing available on small and lighweight signage.
- Since most small acrylic signs are placed on doors and in hallways, they include pre-drilled holes in the corners for screw mounts.
- The mounting process is usually done by the contractor or handy man.
- Though we do not supply the screws, we can drill the holes to any specification provided it will not damage the sign.
Chat with Us
The Sign Chef Video Library
Here at TheSignChef.com we want to make designing, installing and caring for your new acrylic sign a great experience. You can learn a lot by watching the videos here. These videos are made by us, for you. They include everything you need to know about the acrylic material your sign is made of including size options, shape options and design tips. If you have any questions not addressed in our videos, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-899-6272.
What Do Acrylic Signs Really Look Like Up Close?
Acrylic Signs, Any Size You Want
Acrylic Signs- How Thick Should My Acrylic Sign Be?
Acrylic Signs- Can I Get Any Shape I Want?
Acrylic Signs- How Thick Should My Clear Acrylic Sign Be?
Have Another Question? Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions
Once you have approved your final design we usually have your sign produced and ready to ship within 2 business days.
Large orders and special sign requests normally ship in 3-7 business days. If your order is time sensitive, please authorize the exact turnaround time with Customer Service at 1-800-899-6272.
We sure will.
We're well furnished with inventory and staff to manage rush orders for a wide selection of acrylic signs. If you find yourself in a bind we'll do everything within our power to help your business receive the custom acrylic sign you need, when it's needed!
You can choose almost any design or color combination you would like on your custom acrylic sign. For more details feel free to call or email us.
The minimum order for a custom acrylic sign is just one!
We offer quantity discounts beginning at the second sign. Of course, the more signs you purchase together, the greater your savings will be (like with all of our custom signs).
The easiest way to get cheap acrylic signs is to buy a bunch of them! The more you purchase, the less every single one will cost you. You'll be able to reach a better number of people for a more cost-effective price!
If your signs or some other product shows up broken or includes production defects, please contact Customer Support via Live Chat or call us at 1-800-899-6272 immediately. Manufacturing defects fit in our Workmanship Guarantee, so we will replace your sign free of charge.
If you try to contact us after business hours, you are able to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond after business hours resume.