Outdoor Signs for All Your Business Needs
Custom Outdoor Signs
It's a fact. About 85% of your potential customers pass by your business each month. The best way to take advantage of that is to put a well designed, well placed sign on your property. You paid top dollar for your location — make it work for you. An outdoor sign gives you the opportunity to convert your business location into cash.
Outdoor signs are made to last. They are durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions. We're here to help you design a professional looking sign that will have those potential customers stopping in their tracks.
There is no better way to get your message across to potential customers and those passing by than with custom outdoor signs from TheSignChef.com. Outdoor signs come in a variety of materials, shapes and sizes. Our most popular outdoor sign materials include Armour-Wood, Dura-Wood, Aluminum, Dibond, and Alumalite. For added interest and dimension, we also offer Sandblasted Redwood and HDU signs.
Lighted Sign Panels
Post or Pole Signs
Sandblasted Redwood Signs
Door / Window Lettering & Graphics
Real Estate Signs
3D Sign Letters
Changeable Message Boards
Your options for Custom Outdoor Signs:
- Aluminum: Custom aluminum signs are strong, lightweight and super durable. Aluminum is the thinnest of all metal sign composites.
- Alumalite: Alumalite is a metal sign panel made of a corrugated plastic core sandwiched between 2 aluminum sign boards.
- Dibond: Dibond is a metal sign panel made of a solid plastic core sandwiched between 2 aluminum sign boards.
- ARMOUR-Wood: ARMOUR-Wood is a metal sign panel made of a solid wood core sandwiched between 2 aluminum sign boards. This is the strongest metal sign composite.
- Coroplast: These are made from a durable corrugated plastic and are therefore extremely lightweight. They are also waterproof, making them preferable to foam core mounting board, and more professional looking than poster board.
- Dura-Wood: These classic wooden signs are still popular for a number of reasons. They are extremely strong and weather resistant. We also use rot-safe wood.
- A-Frames: A-frames (also called sandwich boards) are a sharp looking and easy-to-install way to display your outdoor signs on sidewalks or in the center of town plazas. We have a wide selection of styles and sizes.
Big or Small, We Do It All!
- While most sign companies are setting limits to what size your Outdoor Sign can be, we are printing Outdoor Signs in every size.
- Outdoor signage from TheSignChef comes in sizes up to 6' x 12' in a single, seamless sheet.
- If you need a sign that is larger than that, no worries! Just let us know, and we'll make sure to get you any size Outdoor Sign you need.
- The most popular sizes available for custom Outdoor Signs are as follows:
- 10" x 12"
- 12" x 18"
- 18" x 24"
- 24" x 36"
- 36" x 72"
- 48" x 96"
- 48" x 120"
Available Design Options:
- PMS Color Match
- Brushed Silver Finish
- Brushed Gold Finish
- Mirror Finish
- Custom Hole Placement
- Custom Shapes
- Rounded Corners
- Dry Erase Laminate
- Reflective Colors
- Trim Cap
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
- Our online Outdoor Sign pricing tool instantly calculates the exact prices on Outdoor Signs.
- At TheSignChef.com, shipping for all Outdoor Signs is free for orders within the continental US greater than $125 for ground and greater than $400 for freight.
- Orders outside the state of South Carolina are tax-free!
- We do offer quantity breaks at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000.
We offer more colors for Outdoor Signs than anyone out there on the web!
- You can now choose from ANY color under the sun when designing your new signage.
- You can even choose a reflective color.
- PMS Color Match available on most materials.
We custom cut more shapes for Outdoor Signs that any other sign company!
- TheSignChef.com will cut your Outdoor Signage to ANY custom shape.
- Pictured below are a few custom sign shapes, if you need an Outdoor Sign in a more unique shape, let us know.
Displaying Outdoor Signage is easy!
- We offer installation kits and accessories that will help you mount your new sign to wood, metal, stucco, brick masonry or concrete!
- We offer a large variety of scroll brackets for hanging your new custom sign.
- We can drill holes to the top of your sign to simplify the hanging process.
- Selection of screw caps are available for a finished polished look.
- Adhesive backing available on small and lighweight signage.
- Complete selection of frames, posts and stakes.
- We offer variety of sidewalk A-Frames.
Our numerous design templates provide a fast and effective way to give you a head start on the design process. Here at TheSignChef.com, we also offer a Live Design session with our Graphic Artist where you can see your design idea come to life right before your eyes! Whether you are in the market for outdoor business signs, or are simply looking for signs for personal use, we will customize the right product for you! Whichever option you choose, your custom outdoor sign will arrive prepared for quick, easy attachment virtually anywhere; including walls, brick, masonry, wood post and endless other methods or locations.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Outdoor Signs
"Just how fast can you build a custom outdoor sign for a business?"
We make custom outdoor signs fast. As soon as you approve the final graphic on the internet, your custom outdoor signs will dispatch in just 24-48 hours!
Unusual signs and huge order requests usually dispatch within 3-7 business days. If your order is time sensitive, please confirm the particular turnaround time with Customer Service at 1-800-899-6272.
"Could you assist me with a rush order, even for a custom outdoor sign?"
Were well equipped with product and staff to deal with rush orders for a wide selection of custom outdoor signs. So if you end up in a bind and desire your custom outdoor sign fast, we'll bend over backwards to help your online business to receive the custom outdoor sign you may need, when it's needed!
"Can I get my custom outdoor signs customized online with any layout I want?"
You may get almost any design or color scheme you would like on your custom outdoor sign.
"Exactly what is your minimum order for custom outdoor signs?"
The minimum order for a custom outdoor sign is simply one!
Quantity discounts start with as few as two custom outdoor signs. Obviously, the more you buy at once, the more you'll save (like all our custom signs).
Although custom outdoor signs are sold by other sign companies, we are really not a huge fan of using PVC Plastic Sign material outdoors. PVC Plastic Signs are responsive to solar heat which might make the plastic sign material to warp. Plus, there's zero price savings over the predictable qualities of aluminum.
"Do you offer any quantity reductions for custom outdoor signs?"
The greater number of custom outdoor signs you obtain, the less each one will cost. This means that your custom outdoor signs can reach an increased number of individuals for a more cost-efficient price!
"What if my custom outdoor sign arrives with a defect or perhaps is damaged...what can you do?"
If your custom outdoor signs or any other product shows up damaged or comes with production problems, please contact Customer Service via Live Chat or give us a call at 1-800-899-6272 immediately. Manufacturing defects fall under our Workmanship Guarantee, so we will replace your sign absolutely free.
If you are trying to reach us after business hours, you'll be able to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply when business hours resume.
"How do I know I'm choosing the right type of outdoor sign for my particular needs?"
There are a lot of options when it comes to outdoor signs and this can feel overwhelming. But more choices simply means you will find exactly the right sign for your needs. We have 25 years of experience helping people make this decision. The best way to get started is to use our— an easy online tool that will ask you a few simple questions and then point you directly to the right type of outdoor sign material for you.
"Which outdoor signs are the most durable and weather resistant?"
You can choose a custom finish that will protect your outdoor sign and make it last longer. This extra finishing helps protect all types of signs from even the harshest weather conditions. Our premium grade finish is rated to last 6-8 years outside and includes a UV protective laminate to help protect the color of your outdoor sign.
You can learn about each kind of sign finishing under the "Durability" category in our Pricing Calculator. Or, simply ask one of our sign specialists, and they'll help you select the best finishing for your particular needs.
"Which outdoor signs look the most professional?"
All of our sign materials are professional quality. Ultimately, it's the design on the sign that gives it that professional look. You can useto create your perfect design with the help of our in-house graphic designers for free. Their know-how and your vision will combine to create the high-end, professional look you're craving.
"What is the average turnaround time for outdoor signs?"
We make custom outdoor signs fast!
As soon as you approve the final design online, your custom outdoor signs will ship within just 24-48 hours!
Large orders and special sign requests usually ship within 3-7 business days. If your order is time sensitive, please confirm the exact turnaround time with Customer Service at 1-800-899-6272.
"How do I know that my custom outdoor sign will turn out the way I want?"
Are you concerned that your custom outdoor sign may not turn out the way you want?
After all, we are probably hundreds of miles away from you so how can you be certain your order will turn out right? Fortunately, it only takes seconds to transmit full-color custom outdoor sign designs from our computer to yours because e-mails travel so fast these days.
Upon order approval, here’s how the process works:
- First, your order goes straight to the Art Department
- Our Graphic Designer will then e-mail you a proof
(a “proof” is a picture of what your sign will look like)
- Once you review the layout, let us know if you would like to see any changes, and …
- If you have any changes, we will e-mail you proofs as needed until you’re completely happy with your design.
"Do you offer any buyer protection guarantees?"
Yes! Every outdoor sign order comes with a 100% Buyer Protection Guarantee
Sometimes, we make mistakes. We are only human after all. But it's how a business handles mistakes that counts, wouldn't you agree? So if we do happen to overlook something on your order, we will bend over backwards to make you happy. We stand behind our work with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
We will promptly replace any product that is defective in workmanship or that is different from what you approved. And for your trouble, you'll even get a very pleasant surprise gift.