Fence Signs for All Your Business and Personal Needs
If You Need Inspiration Check Out Our Templates for Ideas
Common Uses for Custom Fence Signs:
- Advertising sponsors at sporting events
- Displaying contractor information at construction sites
- Promoting properties for sale
- Posting trespassing, surveillance, animal, and hazardous materials warnings
- Alerting visitors to the possibility of injury on electric fences
- Reserving parking for handicapped visitors and other VIPS
- Providing navigational and directional information to visitors
- Welcoming guests and personalizing the entrance to your yard or lot
- Sharing proverbs or other inspirational messages with churchgoers
- Communicating nearly any kind of important information to visitors
Choosing the Right Material
We specialize in a wide-range of outdoor materials including Aluminum, Dibond, Coroplast, and Vinyl Banners that are perfect for mounting signs on fences.
Banners are one of the most popular and versatile types of signs available today and are well suited for outdoor use. To reduce wind resistance, we can cut wind slits in our vinyl banners. We also offer a mesh banner material that lets wind flow through the entire banner.
Both banners materials are flexible, tear resistant, and highly portable. Their ability to hold up to rain and extreme hot and cold temperatures is unmatched in the industry!
Coroplast is a great cost-effective option for fences. It is a tough, waterproof, corrugated plastic sign material which resembles the appearance of "plastic cardboard." The hollow-fluted design of Coroplast makes this sign material extremely lightweight, which is ideal for chain link fence mounting.
Although Coroplast has a high tolerance for temperature extremes, it is not meant for long term outdoor use.
We offer long-lasting metal signs for outdoor use and recommend Aluminum or Dibond because they are both lightweight and durable.
Aluminum comes in a range of thicknesses with .040" being the most common. It does not rust or decompose. Aluminum is lightweight, cost-effective, and can be cut into custom shapes. It is a great choice for any outdoor sign project and the most popular choice for fence signs.
Dibond is a material that consists of two sheets of aluminum permanently bonded onto a solid plastic core. It is ten times the strength of .040 aluminum and is available in 1/4" and 1/8" thicknesses. It is also rust and waterproof just like aluminum.
It is not as common to see signs made of wood mounted on fences but if you would like one we can easily make them.
Armour-Wood is one of the strongest sign materials available. It has a higher wind resistance than most other materials and is engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Dura-Wood is another strong sign material that works well outside. Not only is it durable but it is also rot-safe and can be cut into custom shapes.
One other fence sign material is Polyethylene. It is lightweight, inexpensive, and highly resistant to vandalism. Polyethylene signs are available in quantities of 50 or more. Please contact us at 1-800-899-6272 for more information on polyethylene signs.
Whichever option you choose, your fence sign will be printed on the highest quality material with some of the most advanced printing equipment available. No matter how big or how small your sign requirements may be, we are able to fulfill them in a highly skilled and professional manner.
Mounting Options for Fence Signs
To make mounting your sign easier we can add custom holes before we ship it out. We can also add grommets to the holes for added strength.
Any of the lighter weight signs can easily be attached to a fence using zip ties. We also offer a number of mounting options including hidden fence mounting brackets and wooden fence installation kits.
Examples of Great Custom Fence Sign Designs:
Here we have a few examples of the quality work we produce. Every week we ship out hundreds of custom signs, banners and other products. We strive to make the best product at the best price and take pride in every order we ship out. For more designs and finished signs be sure to check out our photo gallery.
Materials available are:
- Sandblasted Redwood
Big or Small, We Do It All!
- While most sign companies are setting limits to what size your Fence Sign can be, we are printing Fence Signs in every size.
- Fence Signage from TheSignChef comes in sizes up to 5' x 10' in a single, seamless sheet.
- If you need a sign that is larger than that, no worries! Just let us know, and we'll make sure to get you any size Fence Sign you need.
- The most popular sizes available for custom Fence Signs are as follows:
- 6" x 12"
- 10" x 12"
- 12" x 18"
- 18" x 24"
- 24" x 24"
- 24" x 30"
- 24" x 36"
- 36" x 48"
- 36" x 60"
- 24" x 24"
Available Design Options:
- PMS Color Match
- Brushed Silver Finish
- Brushed Gold Finish
- Polished Silver Finish
- Custom Hole Placement
- Custom Shapes
- Rounded Corners
- Dry Erase Laminate
- Reflective Colors
- Trim Cap
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
- Our online Fence Sign pricing tool instantly calculates the exact prices on Fence Signs.
- At TheSignChef.com, shipping for Fence Signage and all other indoor and outdoor Signs is free for orders within the continental US greater than $125 for ground and greater than $400 for freight.
- Orders outside the state of South Carolina are tax-free!
- We do offer quantity breaks at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000.
We offer more colors for Fence Signs than anyone out there on the web!
- You can now choose from ANY color under the sun when designing your new signage.
- You can even choose a reflective color.
- Available in brushed silver finish, brushed gold finish, and polished silver finish.
- PMS Color Match available on most materials.
We custom cut more shapes for Fence Signs than any other sign company!
- TheSignChef.com will cut your Fence Signage to ANY custom shape.
- Pictured below are a few custom sign shapes, if you need an Fence Sign in a more unique shape, let us know.
Displaying Fence Signage is easy!
- We offer installation kits and accessories that will help you mount your new sign to wood, metal, stucco, brick masonry or concrete!
- We offer a large variety of scroll brackets for hanging your new custom sign.
- We can drill holes to the top of your sign to simplify the hanging process.
- Selection of screw caps are available for a finished polished look.
- Adhesive backing available on small and lighweight signage.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Fence Signs
"Just how fast can you construct a custom fence signs for a corporation?"
We make signs very quickly. Once you've approved the final design online, your custom signs will ship within just 24-48 hours!
Large orders and special sign requests normally ship in 3-7 normal business days. If your order is time sensitive, please authorize the precise turnaround time with Customer Service at 1-800-899-6272.
"Can you help me with a rush order, even for a custom fence sign?"
We are well furnished with product and staff to deal with rush orders for a wide selection of signs. If you end up in a bind and need custom signs fast, we'll bend over backwards to help your business get the signs you need.
"Can get fence signs customized with any layout I want?"
You sure can!
You can get virtually any design, size, shape, or color combination you are looking for.
"What is the minimum order for custom fence signs?"
The minimum order for custom fence signs is just one!
"Do you offer any quantity reductions for fence signs?"
The greater number of custom signs you order, the less every one will cost. Your custom fence signs can reach an increased number of people for a more cost-efficient price!
"What if my new sign arrives with a defect or scratch... what can you do?"
If your custom fence sign comes broken or has production defects, please speak to Customer Support via Live Chat or call us at 1-800-899-6272 immediately. Manufacturing defects fall under our Workmanship Guarantee, so we will replace your sign for free.
If you try to get us after business hours, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as business hours resume.